Madaket Bay Engraving is located in the Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York – just a stone’s throw from the Great Lake Ontario. It’s a beautiful area that receives the most of all four seasons.
We offer brick and stone engraving services. Create personalized, everlasting treasures for you and your family. Or join a growing trend in brick engraving as a fundraising project.
Brick Engraving for Fundraising
If you are looking to raise money for your specific cause, you can’t afford not to call Madaket Bay Engraving. Your fundraising projects will require a great deal of advance planning. MBE can assist you with the planning stages of your project to ensure you are heading down the right path. From brick design, through advertising and campaign communication design and distribution, we have the resources and experience to assist you every step of the way.
MBE will work with you to develop your project from inception to completion. We’ll be there with advice, guidance, and assistance in order to make your project as fruitful as possible. Your project is our responsibility, and we’ll do what it takes to make your project a success.
When you work with Madaket Bay Engraving, you’ll be working directly with the owners. Your project is our project, and we will be there beyond 9-5.
Put It In Stone
At MBE, we are dedicated to providing the most unique commemorative gifts available – you become the designer of your own custom-engraved tumbled blue stone!
Each stone is a unique product – no two stones are the same. Once you customize your stone, it will be a special reminder of a time, place, or person – as well as a wonderful conversation piece for generations. Browse our completed stones to work up your idea.
There are countless ideas for engraved stones…
- Births, marriages, or graduations
- Christmas gifts (attention Santa!)
- Valentine’s Day, birthdays, or anniversaries
- Garden markers engraved with the names of gardeners or plants
- Stepping stones for walkways or paths
- Family/address stones with your family name and/or address engraved
- Pet markers to help you commemorate your companion in a truly appropriate manner
- Family stones instead of family trees – we’ll place as much of your genealogy as possible on a stone, which you can return to us for updates when necessary
- House closings and house warming gifts (Attention realtors!)
- Special dates or other occasions that you would like to be remembered for generations to come
We ‘re always experimenting with new ones, so if your idea isn’t listed, please give us a call.